There is so much happening in London in 2012, and it doesn't end with the Olympics! There's the MOFILM London festival too, which will be one of the highlights of the year and you could be there!
We are excited to present our first ESPN project which is all abut American College Football. All you super fans out there, this is your time to express the passion, and joy, that comes as the season begins for College Football. How does College Football live in this allegiance and why, and in turn in you?
We want to see moving stories that capture the essence of what it means to be a fan of your team or conference.
The first place filmmaker will get $8,000 in cash plus a trip for two to London in October 2012 to attend the MOFILM awards dinner, an experience not to be missed.
Please note two important things:
1. For this contest, we need to approve your idea (concept or script) BY JULY 18 before you go into production. You can submit your concept, and apply for a grant if you want to, by click on the button below. Entries that didn't get approval will not be considered for the prizes.
2. There will be a bumper that ESPN is creating especially for these videos, so please check back after July 23rd to download.
3. This project is running to a tight schedule. Remember ESPN needs to approve the concept/script BEFORE you go into production and then all films are needed in mid-August so they can go live for beginning of the Season.
The schedule is as follows:
- July 9 – July 18: SUBMIT CONCEPTS AND SCRIPTS
- July 18 – July 23:BRAND/UNIVERSITIES SCRIPT APPROVALS AND FEEDBACK GIVEN BACK TO FILMMAKER WITH GREEN-LIGHT
- July 23 – August 20:PRODUCTION
- August 20th: CONTEST CLOSES
- August 24: FINAL SELECTIONS MADE
To enter, download the brief and assets from the right hand side of the page. Remember to upload by deadline!
Remember, if you need help, have any questions or would like feedback on your ideas, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask on Facebook or via Twitter.
Round trip travel for two people to London with three nights hotel accommodation